Sunday, July 22, 2012

Okay, I lied...

So I didn't post later in the week... I apologize. Things are crazy. You forget how much teachers want from you. And it doesn't help that I started working overtime at the same time I started school.

So I am two weeks in and what a time it has been. There is so much to learn and so much to process... Textiles is turning out to be a great class... I am learning so much! Colour Theory think is my favorite so far, only because it reminds me of art class in high school to a degree.

I am really looking forward to an assignment in my Intro to Interior Design class. I get to analyze, Frank Lloyd Wright's Robie House in Chicago, a building that I love! I had read a biography many years ago about Frank Lloyd Wright but didn't really understand the concepts... Now I have a new appreciation. :)

So I apologize if it is a couple of weeks before I write again..... Just too much going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment